Club Penguin Smart!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Club Penguin Smart!

Win a penguin with free CP coins and until a free membership!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi im Zoom432

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zoom432

Hi im Zoom432 Empty
PostSubject: Hi im Zoom432   Hi im Zoom432 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:08 pm

lol! Hi there! My name is Zoom432 and I joined this a couple of days ago. I hope all is well with everyone out there. I think that this is a great idea. (the contest show) If you want to be a member for free, club penguin smart is the place to be! I mean if you want a FREE membership for club penguin, you need to be able to answer some questions about club penguin. And if you know nothing about club penguin you should log in to club penguin and look around. You should be able to remember all the different places in club penguin within a few days if you study club penguin good.

If your not an agent and you want to be this is for you:

When you log into club penguin you will see an M in your uperright hand corner. You MUST be atleast 45 days old. Click on that. Once that is done, read through the things it says. You will be asked several questions. Answer them correctly and you will recieve access to the HQ and you will get a "Spy Phone"

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
If your not a tour guide and you want to be this is for you:

When you log into club penguin, go to the bottom of the mountain; The Skii Hill. There will be a stand that says Tours Here. Click on that. You will have to take a test and you MUST be atleast 45 days old. If you correctly answer the questions you will recieve a tour guide hate and the ability to hold up a sign that says "Tours here"

To hold up the tours guide sign- Put on your Tour Guide Hat. You MUST NOT be wearing anything else. Now Dance. You will be holding a sign!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I know this was suppost to be an introduction of myself, but I decided to help you guys if you needed it.

Best Wishes,
Zoom432
Back to top Go down

Hi im Zoom432
Page 1 of 1